Announcements

[All Platforms][Your Library] Multiple queues

Hello!

I would like Spotify to implement this feature.
I would like to have different queues depending of where I am or what I am doing.

This feature would be great in the following situations:
When you want to play all episodes for your newly discovery podcast.
When you want to have a queue for your non-metalhead [insert your non-mainstream fav genre here] friends.
When you want to discovery new music without changing you main queue.

Of course there should be plenty of more scenarios which multiple queues would be great.

Note: this it's not a brand new idea.
Previously has been submitted here and here and here and here and every time has been close for not having the necessary votes to be considered.

Now, let me try to cast those votes.

Updated on 2021-12-19

Hey @Nehemoth,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested hereDespite its current status, you can still add your vote to it and if anything changes in the future, we'll make sure to keep everyone updated over there. 

We’ve made sure to transfer over all the votes gathered here to the original idea.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
Nehemoth

It looks like there's a waiting time before voting begins

tykelau

I seriously cannot use podcasts in Spotify unless they implement separate queues.
The queue process itself for podcast is horrible.

And then I cannot listen to music and then go back to my podcast queue later.

It is horrible, so horrible. 😞

Eni
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-12-19

Hey @Nehemoth,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested hereDespite its current status, you can still add your vote to it and if anything changes in the future, we'll make sure to keep everyone updated over there. 

We’ve made sure to transfer over all the votes gathered here to the original idea.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Env: prod