[All Platforms][Your Library] Play all songs in Your Library

How about a general "Main" Shuffle Button that covers everything you hear on your account?  A button based on all playlists, all the artists you follow, and all the songs from the library.  If, as is so often the case, you can't decide what you should hear, you can be inspired by this Shuffle Button.

Updated on 2021-05-20

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 500 votes in 18 months. You can read more about the idea process here.

Comments
MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Hey, Bloo_Ink

You might add your idea to my post, so it will be seen outside of the idea section. You might check out and vote for some of the other ideas, mine and other people's, too.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Chat/Vote-To-Make-Spotify-Better/td-p/5233742

ak-77

Be able to play all the songs in the library in random mode. I can't understand why you have removed it. We will have to go or return, in my case, to apple music. 

I have about 900 albums and I like to listen to the songs randomly. Now you force them to go album by album, song by song. We will have to go back to Apple Music or listen to physical discs or downloaded music again. I cannot understand how you have removed something so simple and elementary.

bebforman

Bring back the ‘all’ songs playback. I have an iPhone 13 but often use my old iPod Touch to play music because the old version of Spotify is on it and it allows me to shuffle-play my ‘entire’ library of songs. Please bring back this feature. Please please please.