[All Platforms][Your Library] Sort Artists by Recently followed

Please add an option to sort Artists by Recently followed. 
Sometimes I like a new artist and wanna come back later to listen more and so I click the Follow button. Then I go to the Artists section and the list is filtered by "Recently added" which means it's sorted by my recent likes, not follows.

Also, it would be nice to be notified of new releases by Artists that I follow. I'm talking about getting a push notification, not just an appearance in the Release Radar playlist. 

Those two features would make the "Follow" button actually do something useful 🙂   

Updated on 2020-05-15

Hey @danyrem,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 2: “One change request per Idea.”

Feel free to submit your idea again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Bear in mind that there's already an existing idea for one of your suggestions here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-05-15

Hey @danyrem,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 2: “One change request per Idea.”

Feel free to submit your idea again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Bear in mind that there's already an existing idea for one of your suggestions here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!