[All Platforms][Your Library] Sorting option for playlist songs

I see there is an option to sort your actual playlists but no option to sort the music in your playlists.. eg (sort music from recently added) or (newest to oldest) or (most played) etc.. The start of my playlists always begin with the songs I added months ago and have already played them enough till my ears bled! There should be an option to sort your playlists/music how you like pleaseeee add this!!

Updated on 2020-06-09

Hey @AbbyJ90,

We haven't heard back from you in a while, so we're going to close this idea now.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarise yourself with our guidelines first, as well as including any additional info we requested in our last post.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-06-03

Hey there @AbbyJ90,

Thank you for submitting this idea, we'll just need a bit more info to understand it first in order to give it the proper status.

To make sure we're on the same page, could you let us know some additional details about your idea?

Keep in mind that on mobile for example, you can select the three-dot menu on a playlist and select Sort Playlist to sort by title, recently added, etc or choose Edit playlist for a more custom order:

Screenshot_20200603_151453_com.spotify.music.png

You can also find more info about this here.

Any additional info about how this would be implemented would be very helpful. 

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply, thanks!

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-06-09

Hey @AbbyJ90,

We haven't heard back from you in a while, so we're going to close this idea now.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarise yourself with our guidelines first, as well as including any additional info we requested in our last post.

Cheers!