Announcements

[All Platforms][Your Library] Total playtime of Liked Songs

I'd like to have the ability to see the playtime/duration of my Liked Songs playlist; as the Liked Songs playlist is in the playlist section and is a playlist but doesn’t function like the other playlists in that section of the app. And I'd like it to for convenience. 

Updated on 2022-07-05

Hey @RoHaynes 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (180 votes within 6 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your suggestion, we encourage you to keep sharing your Idea to give it a chance to gain more votes.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Comments
BoxOnHead

Ok, so im gonna make it short for yall, you know how your olaylist show all of the song length summed up? yea, how about that feature for your LIKED SONGS playlist? 

THANK YOU

alkalineshrimp

In every other playlist you are able to see the duration of the playlist. It would be good to see how long your liked songs playlist is, while also being able to see how many songs are in the playlist. 

theirstupidity

Can we make it so we seen the complete duration of the playlist. So you know how like on other playlist, it says how many songs we have and how long it would take to listen to all of the songs. Well, on the liked songs playlist, it only says how many songs there is and not how long it will take to listen to all of them.

lucymbarton

I think it would be useful to be able to see how long it would take to play all the songs under Liked Songs! Just like on other playlists where it gives the total length of songs.

Gsoof706

For real cuz I don’t rly use playlists, my liked songs is at 919.

also you can on a computer control+a to highlight all your liked songs when adding songs to a playlist and add all of them in and then it shows you total length.

MustangGT35R

Many of us have been waiting very long for this 'addition' to be added (Liked Songs total playtime), and it hasn't gotten much traction with their "Ideas Exchange", so we should ask to at least have the option to convert all songs from Liked Songs to a playlist, easily, and without a computer; The reason being is because this would give us the option to share our music to others (you cannot share the Liked Songs as a whole), and have the option to see our total playtime, whilst still maintaining the Liked Songs feature within Spotify. Personally, I have an estimated 1,591 songs in my Liked Songs, and would be absolutely delighted to have the option to convert it to a playlist, rather than by doing it manually, borrowing a computer, or paying someone to do it for me.

StupidLittleBug

Get to see how long (in time) your liked songs playlist is. All other playlists have this option but the liked songs playlist doesnt.

Sophiekey

All Playlist have a length, it can be found under the name for said Playlist, except for the liked songs, it does not have one and it should that way we know how long we can listen to it 

amhp30

To be able to view the duration of the liked songs playlist the same way you can see the duration of any other playlist. 

osornios
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2022-07-05

Hey @RoHaynes 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (180 votes within 6 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your suggestion, we encourage you to keep sharing your Idea to give it a chance to gain more votes.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂