[All Platforms][Your Music] Updates from artists you follow

Hello,

I have used Spotify for a long time and love the service, however...

When I follow an artists I expect a notification when they release new music, but I dont get them.  This has been going for a while and I get a bunch of notifications once in a while, but when I manually look through the artists I follow there are lots that I dont get a notification from. 

This has bothered me for a long time now, and I finnaly got arund to posting it here.

Thx for reading 
/Peeth

PS. first post here. Dont assasinate me, please!

Updated: 2016-04-13

Hey @Peeth!

Don't worry, no assassination planned. ;)

Nevertheless I have to close this topic, since that sounds more like an issue / bug report than a feature request. I've checked the ongoing issues board and found 2 current topics that describe similar problems here:

Notifications aren't coming through and
Lossy notifications on OSX Application

It would be great, if you could post your information there. If it doesn't match up with your problem, you could also create a new issue topic in that section.

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to the community! :)

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated: 2016-04-13

Hey @Peeth!

Don't worry, no assassination planned. ;)

Nevertheless I have to close this topic, since that sounds more like an issue / bug report than a feature request. I've checked the ongoing issues board and found 2 current topics that describe similar problems here:

Notifications aren't coming through and
Lossy notifications on OSX Application

It would be great, if you could post your information there. If it doesn't match up with your problem, you could also create a new issue topic in that section.

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to the community! :)