Announcements

[All Platforms][Your Music] "Favorite Albums" Section of Your Music

Getting to have an unlimited amount of music at my finger tips is one of the reasons why I love Spotify so much, but it also slightly overwhelms and distracts me. Mostly from the albums I love. I'd be so nice to have a spot to save all of my most cherished albums for easier access and appreciation. If there was an option to rate them, like top ten, that would be wonderful also.

Updated on 2017-06-10

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
blake
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-06-17

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search.

Playon64

Spotify, please have a much larger selection in music, or sadly I will have to cancel my account, More Greg Allman & the Allman brothers! MORE SOUTHERN ROCK!!! More movie soundtracks, some that people have actually heard of & enjoy the music, such as the movie Rush ! Eric Clapton & Greg Allman ! Can't get better blues soundtracks than that ! Please add this request if possible. 

Thanks 

Playon64

Update music selections 

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2017-06-10

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!