[All Platforms] real time audio wavelength graphics in seek bar

Hi guys,

It would be awesome if there was an option to make the seek bar graph in real time the audio wavelength of the song. Not just have the unplayed part shadowed like the soundcloud player but flat while the played part is being drawned. You could make the seek bar magnify while being scrolled through like the dock on OSX for example. It could serve as the seek bar and sort of a visualizer. It could differentiate Spotify from every other plain music streaming UI. I'm not a developer so I'm not sure how much heavier something like this would make the application but either way I think it should be an option it can be turned off. I couldn't find a picture of what it should look ike but maybe this?30ff292bb3b3144ae074525e25b12cba.jpg

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2017-03-05

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-03-05

Marked as new idea.

Regular

I did had this idea like a year ago with this mockup:

Sample.png

Hope it'll help. I still believe and would love to see this feature in spotify at some point in my life

Old topic link

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2017-03-05

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!