Announcements

[All][Playlists] Blend description should list all members (no "and 2 others")

This is related to the new Blend feature that allows you to invite up to 10 people.

Until you have 4-5 people in the Blend, the title is something like "user1 + user2 + user3", but once you get more people on, it turns into "user1 + 5 others". The description, on the other hand, turns from "A blend of music for user1, user2, user3" to "user1, user2, user3, user4 and 2 others".

I understand that the title simply has no room for everyone, but I feel like the description should have more than enough. The way things are right now, there is simply no way to know who the "2 others" are (unless you analyze the "added by" column).

This also means that the people kicked under "2 others" are not represented in any way. In a shared playlist, that's kind of a bummer.

Updated on 2022-07-13

Hey @xip,

We'll be closing this idea since we haven't received a reply here.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the guidelines.

Thanks!

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2022-06-14

Hey @xip, thanks for posting this here!

I hear you! You can view all the members of your Blend by tapping 'Add Members' in the Blend menu. Let me know if that clears things up or if you'd still like to go ahead with this suggestion. 

Keep me posted!

Elena
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-07-13

Hey @xip,

We'll be closing this idea since we haven't received a reply here.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the guidelines.

Thanks!