Announcements

[All platforms][Podcasts][Friend Feed][Social] Private mode/private session for podcasts

Hello everyone,

Ok, so I have no problem sharing with the world what music I'm listening to, but that's not the same for podcasts. So I propose an option for those who want to share their music tastes but not their subjects of thinking or laughing of the moment.

Something like "Private Mode On/Off/Only podcasts/Only music"

Thanks !

Updated on 2022-06-09

Hey @zikabuk 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one(s).

Cheers!

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-06-09

Hey @zikabuk 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one(s).

Cheers!