Allow rearranging of sidebar menu on iOS

I would love the option to rearrange the order that the sidebar options are displayed. Personally, I would prefer Playlists to be up much higher than it is. Here's a mockup I did of how you could do this.

spotifymockup.jpg

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Ability-to-Rearrange-Sidebar-Items/idi-p/1152852

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Taylor
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Edited the title to reflect the fact it's an idea for this on the iOS platform :) Anthony
Spaceboy88
Roadie

Thanks. Please give this kudos, guys - I even spent time mocking it up in Photoshop. :)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Ability-to-Rearrange-Sidebar-Items/idi-p/1152852

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!