[Amazon Echo] Add single song repeat for Echo Dot

When using Spotify Connect to play on an Amazon Echo Dot, the ability to repeat a single track disappears. Please add this functionality. Thank you!

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-01-25

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-04-20

Marked as a new idea :)

(This is a repost of this inactive idea.)

rkp598

A repeat feature would be so simple, I don’t understand why it’s not there. Must be some licencing issue but come on - get it sorted Spotify. 

jonwreed

PLEASE PLEASE FIND A WAY TO ALLOW REPEAT TRACK on Alexa. There is no reason why this function should have to disappear on Alexa. The workarounds for this are really tedious and all the workarounds involve knowing which song you know you want to repeat play in advance. If you don't know in advance you have no way of doing it on the fly. Creating single song playlists every time you want to repeat is so tedious. 

jonwreed

p.s. at the very least, make the "loop" command work. When you say "Alexa, loop" when a Spotify song is playing, Alexa acknowledges the command but it still doesn't loop. really frustrating

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-01-25

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke