[Android] A way to save a specific day's Daily mix along with your other playlists

I

had a daily mix show up yesterday that I really liked. I tried hitting follow so I could come back to it today morning but its gone!! Would be nice to have an option to save a daily mix as a playlist that one could come back to. 

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since this is already a feature - you can copy the content of the Made for you playlists to a personal one using Ctrl-A followed by Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V on Windows and Cmd-A in combination with Cmd-C/Cmd-V on Mac. You can learn more about keyboard shortcuts here.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing feature.

Cheers!

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since this is already a feature - you can copy the content of the Made for you playlists to a personal one using Ctrl-A followed by Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V on Windows and Cmd-A in combination with Cmd-C/Cmd-V on Mac. You can learn more about keyboard shortcuts here.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing feature.

Cheers!

Related Ideas