[Android][Android Auto] Add fast forward, rewind function in Android Auto, lets do it already

I really cannot understand why on earth Spotify refuses just to implement fast forward and rewind buttons/functionatlity in the Android Auto app. This seems very easy to do and would not take time at all to implement. Instead I see in this community because poeple not "giving kudos" enough it is being dissmissed.
Just do it!

Updated on 2020-09-08

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-08

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Didn't noticed an iPhone feature and a basic feature needs votes. 

Visitor

If this gets 100+ upvotes, will the spotify development team look into it by any chance? This is really a basic feature guys...

• For real even just on Android app in general.. ive ive tried researching loads to get it working from tasker and apps it just aint EASY diy 😔☹️ pls SPOTIFY 😭😥😢
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2020-09-08

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!