[Android][Browse] Android user interface is awful

I love this service but this new update to the Android user interface is truly awful. For someone who wants to only see which podcasts I've downloaded in one spot this adds multiple steps every time I want to listen to something. Please revert or introduce the option to have everything broken up by music and podcasts again. Having to go into each podcast to find which ones I have downloaded as opposed to one large list of all downloaded podcasts is a truly awful user interface. 

Updated on 2021-05-19

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this Idea as it breaks the following Idea Exchange guidelines:

• Asking for a complete roll back will be closed. That’s because we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Clear suggestions. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.
  • One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Mario
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-19

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this Idea as it breaks the following Idea Exchange guidelines:

• Asking for a complete roll back will be closed. That’s because we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Clear suggestions. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.
  • One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Related Ideas