[Android][Browse] Bring back the widget

Hi,

This is probably posted already but I don't feel like searching it, the same as Spotify doesn't feel like listening to people and actually putting the effort in making them unhappy.

Bring the widget back, there is nothing that is filling the functionality that it provided and we got no reason for why it's being removed. As a matter of fact removing actually took effort so we could say that Spotify is investing time in going against their client's feedback.

I hope this is not as bothersome as the unwanted reggaeton recommendations that I get every day.

Thanks and have a good day. And yes, I am very salty right now, for now, I am downgrading the app and never updating it again.

Updated on 2019-08-19

Hey!

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Community. However, a similar idea has already been suggested here. Make sure to add your votes and comments there.

Have a nice day :)

Comments
Halllauren
Visitor

I second this. I'm very upset. No warning either, no push notification, no email!?? Spotify has been going down hill recently with all the glitches and now this. I really hate to say it but if one more thing happens I've gotta find a more reliable alternative. 

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-08-19

Hey!

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Community. However, a similar idea has already been suggested here. Make sure to add your votes and comments there.

Have a nice day :)