[Android][Browse] Prompt before interrupting playing song with selected song (optionally)

Android/mobile - when playing a song, if we select another song, prompt to confirm whether we want to interrupt the current song. (Make it an option that we can enable/disable.) It's very frustrating when I'm listening to one song and looking for another, but I have to be sooo careful not to accidentally touch the wrong spot on screen and now I'm playing a different song or I've interrupted my playlist.

Updated: 2016-11-21

Hi and thanks for your contribution! Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough likes. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea.

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-11-23

Marked as new idea.

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-11-21

Hi and thanks for your contribution! Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough likes. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea.