[Android][Browse] Search Genres A-B

My commute is generally 30-40 min and during that time I  like diversifying my genres. While driving, I found it incredibly annoying and tedious having to scroll through all the genres in the search page because none of them were alphabetized. I wanted to look specifically for "Jazz" but spent a long time trying to scroll through all the genres that didn't seem to be organized in any sort of fashion. I suggest that these genres be alphabetized for easier user search or at the very least have a filter to be able to tailor my search A-B. It would allow folks to have more options when searching for new music and make it easier to search for specific genres when feeling more adventurous. 

Updated on 2021-09-11

Hey @TheTurfMonster 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Comments
Jeremy
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-07-15

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

osornios
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-09-11

Hey @TheTurfMonster 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂