[Android][Browse] See all songs by artist

Often, I need to find a specific song by an artist and it would be way more easy to find the artist, and then scroll for all songs. Unfortunately, you can't do that in the app. You must manually plow through all albums, which could be rather tedious if the artist has many albums.

Updated on 2019-08-30

Hello!

Thanks for bringing your suggestions to the Community. However, a similar idea has already been suggested here. Make sure to add your votes and comments there. 

You can find more info on how the Ideas Exchange is managed here.

Comments
Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

Hi,

Just to be sure, you know this is already implemented, don't you?

Regards,

René

PeterLindgren
Casual Listener

No, is it? Then it needs more prominent display! I'm sure it's implemented in the backend and probably in the api, but I can't find it in the app.

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

Check this:Screenshot_20190811-120509_Spotify.jpg

PeterLindgren
Casual Listener

Thanks, I saw that now when you actually type artist:xxxxx in the search box, then there's that link with all songs. I'd like that link on the artist's page as well, technically there ought to be no problem but to convince the UX people we need an upvote here, since this issue has been brought up several times before.

Peter 

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

Hi,

I agree. I up voted this idea.

Thanks for clarifying.

Regards,

René

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

By the way, check this link for help of  advance search:

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/the_basics/search/

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-08-30

Hello!

Thanks for bringing your suggestions to the Community. However, a similar idea has already been suggested here. Make sure to add your votes and comments there. 

You can find more info on how the Ideas Exchange is managed here.