[Android][Browse] Where are all my artists?!?!?!

You have destroyed spotify! When I go to artists, there is NO option to view them all. I have to type in the search bar to find artists that I have downloaded tracks of. You should be able to view ALL artists!! Fix this as I no longer use spotify for this reason, and I will cancel all subscriptions if something is not done. To be clear, when I go to artist or album tab, not all of them show up, and I want the option to view ALL of the artists and albums that I have downloaded without trying to remember the names. FIX THIS!!

Updated on 2019-09-28

Hey folks,

Thanks for clarifying the idea.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - make sure to add your vote to it!

We have also merged the votes from this idea to that original one.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2019-09-12

Hello,

Are you talking about the new Your Library experience? All Artists you have songs saved from, should still be visible under 'Recommended Artists". If you follow an Artist, this Artist will appear above the Recommended Artists.

Could you take a look if you can find your Artists?

Sp0tifyuser876
Visitor

He's talking about those artists in which he does not follow. He wants to see the artists he has songs saved by or in his playlists. Not based on if you follow them. If you do not follow the artist you will never see the artist even if you have songs saved by them. The "new library experience" is a shame. Will be the end of my 5 year premium subscription as well.

hoidofyolen
Casual Listener

It's ridiculous that I have to follow an artist just to see their songs show up in my base Artists tab. I understand if this was a separate feature called Following or something like that, but this shouldn't be the first and only way to find my music in my Library. I didn't see myself leaving Spotify a few months ago but this new update has been really hard to swallow, and I might have to go back to Apple Music like I was on before. At least their UI is easy to use.

jonny00490
Casual Listener

On the artist tab it used to show all the atrtists you had songs saved by. This as how i used to fin 99% fsongs that I wanted to add to a playlist of queue and it has massively lowered my Spotify experience.

I follow some artists so I get updates about their album releases or upcoming shows, but most of my artists I don;t because I don't want this extra info.

I have thousands of liked songs equalling hundreds of artists and now my main soure of scrolling through them to find songs has gone.

This has been a huge step back in the way I now have to interact with Spotify and it has meant that I listen to much less new music as a result, one of the main things that I loeved about Spotfy in the first place.

Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-09-28

Hey folks,

Thanks for clarifying the idea.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - make sure to add your vote to it!

We have also merged the votes from this idea to that original one.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)