[Android][Browse] new genre

Hello,

As long as I searched for byzantine music on Spotify through years I had this playlist named "Byzantine Music" over 2300 songs and still counting

Please, there is a way to implement a genre named sacred music, byzantine music, liturgic music or something like this? I also manage two choirs that perform this kind of music and it helps me a lot to find / place their music in one single genre.

In addition, if you can explain me how to reach the list of genres (see picture attached) because on android app doesn't work.

Screen Shot 2015-04-15 at 1.23.38 PM.png

Best regards!

Updated on 2021-05-19

Hey there, 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this one as it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely "No pricing, subscription or content related requests".

You can read more about content availability here. 

Feel free to submit an Idea again and make sure you follow the above guidelines!

Comments
alexmanaf
Regular

the name of the playlist is : Byzantine Music

in the beginning I post the link of the playlist but I am not allowed to do this.

Mario
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-19

Hey there, 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this one as it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely "No pricing, subscription or content related requests".

You can read more about content availability here. 

Feel free to submit an Idea again and make sure you follow the above guidelines!

Related Ideas