[Android][Connect] Add an option to disable the (far from) intelligent device switching

Plan

Premium

Country

Holland

Device

W10 Spotify app and android phones (Apple might have the same problem)

My Question or Issue

Whenever I plug my headset in to my phone Spotify stops casting to my Chromecast. I find the trigger: 'switch to android phone whenever the 3,5mm jack is occupied' really annoying. 

I'm working from home and I'm usually casting from my W10 PC to a Chromecast that's plugged in to my home cinema set. Whenever I get a phone call I plug my gaming headset in to my phone to keep my hands free. About 2 seconds in to the phone call Spotify starts using my headset speakers. 

1. I don't want to listen to music when I make a phone call.
  2. Plugging in a headset in to my phone doesn't mean i'm switching devices.
  3. I read that Bluetooth devices have the same problem.
  4. Closing the Spotify app on my phone before inserting the audio jack helps sometimes.
  5. Even when i'm casting from my phone to a Chromecast I still don't want Spotify to switch device when I insert an audio jack. 
  6. Automatically interrupting a song is ALWAYS A BIG MUSICAL NO NO!!!

My suggestion:

Add a setting that disables the (far from) 'intelligent device switching'.