[Android][Discover] New update is terrible for limiting access to content

Hello App developers, 

Usually I love this app and spotify in general as I have access to such a diverse range of music, and many suggestions based on my listening. 

Noted in the current app version, I am only seeing 1 suggestion. Daily mixes are gone. This is really limiting the ability for me to listen to new music and very much leads to a feeling that you are forcing particular music on listeners who are paying for the premium service.

Can you please go back to the previous format where multiple options were available.

I am really disappointed with this. Feels like you have really dumbed down the app by making the tiles huge and limiting browsing. Bad choice.

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

As per our guidelines, the Idea Exchange is the place for the Spotify users to share their suggestions in the form of ideas (or support such ideas).  

As the latest updates haven't limited discoverability and the Made for you content, it would seem like you're experiencing issues with features already available in the app. We'd recommend for you to write in the Help Boards - the Community will be happy to help out!

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

As per our guidelines, the Idea Exchange is the place for the Spotify users to share their suggestions in the form of ideas (or support such ideas).  

As the latest updates haven't limited discoverability and the Made for you content, it would seem like you're experiencing issues with features already available in the app. We'd recommend for you to write in the Help Boards - the Community will be happy to help out!

Thanks for understanding.