[Android] Download progress report

On the previous version of Spotify on my car audio unit, whenever I would download songs, a download progress report would appear at the top indicating how many songs were in the process of downloading and the percentage. This was very helpful to know if I actually was downloading, at what speed and how many songs were in the process of being added. It was a nice feature and it would be nice to have it again.

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @Stringeric!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
Luan
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-07-23

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

densik
Regular

This already happens with the android app, and it is working for me in the current version. Some thing is wrong with your device, maybe you blocked notifications?

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @Stringeric!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂