[Android] Like Song as Icon on Android

I can add playlists as an icon on Home Screen on Android but my liked songs, my go to's, I cannot. You cannot even turn liked songs into a playlist to do this without a desktop PC, holding back the potential of ease and access to favorites. So 2 options here, make liked songs icon-able (?) or turn liked songs into it's own playlist and when something is liked it's added to that playlist. 

Updated on 2020-04-29

Hey there @EnderAlThor,

We haven't heard back from you in a while about this idea. We'll go ahead and close this idea for now since we don't have any additional details in order to give it a proper status.

However, you can always submit a new idea with the requested details if this is still something you'd like to see in the app.

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Katerina
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-04-22

Hey there @EnderAlThor,

Thanks for sharing your idea with the Community!

In order to give it the proper status, it'd be very helpful if you could include some additional details or screenshots on what you'd like to see.

For example, to clarify, are you referring to these shortcuts in the Home screen of the app Screenshot_20200422_172624_com.spotify.music.png

or making a shortcut for your Liked Songs in your Android device's home screen?

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply, thanks!

Katerina
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-04-29

Hey there @EnderAlThor,

We haven't heard back from you in a while about this idea. We'll go ahead and close this idea for now since we don't have any additional details in order to give it a proper status.

However, you can always submit a new idea with the requested details if this is still something you'd like to see in the app.

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂