Android Menu Location: Left, Right, Bottom or top

right now on large android devices its difficult to get to the menu buttom with just one hand (for righties).  it would be a good idea to be able to move the button or add a swipe from the bottom (or other location) option so one handed navigation would be possible.  

This idea has been submitted more than 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gained enough kudos during that time (10 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.

Related Ideas

Comments
smilz
Regular

You can open the navigation drawer by a swipe from anywhere at the left edge of your screen, so you don't have to click on the menu button. This trick works with a lot of other navigation drawer on android (try with Gmail ;) )

I find it way more confortable than having to reach the top-right corner of your screen.

smos08
Regular

that actually does not work on my s4.  it did work for my iphone though.  the gmail swipe is there and it would be great to have it on the s4

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Fred
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

This idea has been submitted more than 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gained enough kudos during that time (10 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.