Announcements

[Android] Option To Disable Lockscreen Locked Wallpaper

There should be a option to disable lock screen lock wallpaper.

at the moment there is no options to turn off the lockscreen artist album.

this can be annoying because the art work could be inappropriate to have on the lock screen in public.

in some situations the art work in a low quality and makes your homescreen not good to look at and makes your phone look untidy.

in other music apps like google play music there is a designated option to turn off the lock screen art work. 

i think it would be a good idea for spotify to add this option to the settings interface.

please add a option to disable look screen art work thank you.

Screenshot_20200910-114306.jpg

Updated on 2020-09-10

Hey there @harveyb,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Visitor

I have the exact same problem, I've seen many threads discussing this issue, but Spotify is not doing anything. I hate that they force something upon you, and don't even let you change or disable this option. I see you're using a OnePlus device, I am too. I think there's something to do with it, bit it is still annoying.

Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-09-10

Hey there @harveyb,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!