Announcements

[Android][Other] Bring back the car view

Bring back the car view or at least make a decent landscape mode.

Updated on 2022-07-21

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos yet. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

Comments
parkert

Voted

kleineRaBe

Yes! PLEASE! Not even to use it in a car, but while listening to music connected to a Bluetooth speaker! At the moment the phone always turns black and I have to navigate with those tiny buttons ... Horrible!

Maksim1337

Voted!

Kiril
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-01-25

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

RogerAS

Voted👍

FiftyOne

YEES please bring it back, why was it actually removed??? I'm so tired of pulling over and stop to skip a track 😒

catedesmonica

Voted 👍

Markjharvey

Very frustrating that you see this as a new suggestion. Just bring Car View back until there is an alternative. Taking it away without an alternative is a backwards step, not innovation. We shouldn't need to be voting on this, it's common sense.

Skinfaxxi

Please bring it back! I used to use Spotify in my car quite a lot, because of this setback i kinda got back into CD's . Just make the feature available again, taking it away without an alternative is irresponsible. People are still going to listen to music and podcasts in their car. 

Markjharvey

Make sure you vote for it to be set up. Scroll up to the New Suggestion voting entry........slightly frustrating ad its not new  I know!

Make sure you vote!

Env: prod