[Android][Other] New Android App Icon as of Week of April 22nd 2019 is Awful

Hello Spotify, exactly how high were you on 4.20 when you came up with this icon redesign for the Android Mobile app?Screenshot_20190423-152049_2.png Please change it back. Thank you!

Updated on 2019-04-27

Hey @Alenjak7,

Thanks for your idea! It looks like your Idea has already been submitted over here, so I'll be marking this idea as a duplicate. You can leave your thoughts over there, and make sure to click +VOTE.

Related Ideas

Comments
gassemargat

It is hideous! I just had to delete it from my screen. Please return to the previous one!!

ColonialDagger

@rossisdead Not Android's fault, they left an exception for round icons using the "roundIcon", outlined on the Android Developer page here. This is 100% on Spotify. That being said it wouldn't surprise me if they just glossed over it without realizing it, I did like three times just looking for it.

Scipio

Just make the border color the same shade of green as the icon. Bam! Now it fits every icon style perfectly. 

Someone987
Casual Listener

New icon look like garbage. Who approved this idea?...

Kaoxt
Casual Listener

Please change icon back to original! This looks awful. Who thought this was a good idea?

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-04-27

Hey @Alenjak7,

Thanks for your idea! It looks like your Idea has already been submitted over here, so I'll be marking this idea as a duplicate. You can leave your thoughts over there, and make sure to click +VOTE.