[Android][Other] On opening the app continue from where I left

When I open the app (Android), I want to continue with what I was listening to and in the context in which I was listening to it. Currently the app opens with the last played track on the playbar at the bottom on top of the bottom menu and mostly in the context of the home screen.

When I open an album, radio, playlist or whatever, I see its contents. When I start playing a track, I still see the contents and the track that is played is shown in a horizontal bar on top of the bottom menu. Now when I interrupt the playing and do something else, I want the app to remember not only the track it was playing (as it is now) but also what is was showing (contents of album/radio/playlist) and also the context (home, browse, search, radio, me). Then, when I return to the Spotify app later, regardless of how long it was, I can continue from where I left, having the contents of the current album/radio/playlist in sight and the interrupted track on its playbar in the same context (home, browse, search, radio or me).

Updated: 2017-01-21

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

This sounds more like a bug that's worth investigating.
Could you please create a new topic in the respective help section / ongoing issues board and provide more info about the issue. Then we can check it out there.

Thanks! 😉

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Case Closed
Updated: 2017-01-21

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

This sounds more like a bug that's worth investigating.
Could you please create a new topic in the respective help section / ongoing issues board and provide more info about the issue. Then we can check it out there.

Thanks! 😉