Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Make Canvas available worldwide

Please consider launching Canvas in all countries Spotify operates in. We feel left out! 😞 

Updated on 2023-08-18

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Ideas Exchange.

We're working on making Canvas available to all users and the feature is gradually being rolled out. We appreciate your patience.

As always, we'll keep you folks posted here as soon as we have any new info to share.

Comments
Jose_M
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @Abdallahmohsen!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Jacob

Updated on 2021-03-23

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 180 votes in 6 months. Users can still vote on this idea - if it gets enough votes, Spotify will still check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

m0hammed

It was such a disappointment to find out that canvas are not accessible in Egypt, and I would like it to become available as it is an option in various countries.

osornios

Updated on 2021-04-29

Hey @Finnsablo 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

osornios

Updated on 2021-05-05

Hey @olesh 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Mvhamedjr

Is it possible for Canvas to be added in Spotify Egypt?

Hakim_El

It's been my favorite music app since I found that spotify Isn't treating all the countries equally so it really annoyed me because I feel like I'm paying for service which is not giving me all the features of the app
For example: I'm from Morocco and canvas  ( visual videos ) feature Isn't available in Egypt so I cannot see visual videos on tracks I listen to . This made me so upset because why the reason that spotify is doing this ????

Jacob
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-21

According to the Idea Exchange Guidelines, changes to pricing, subscriptions, or the content available are specific to each market around the world, and they can’t be influenced by idea submissions. For more information, check out the Guidelines here.

VeeNgoru

Please add canvas to users in Kenya and Africa. I hope I will get votes on this. Ohh and also add the canvas to the desktop. Go Spotify!!!!

Santhra
Spoiler

Please add the canvas features for the spotify users in India. It's so disappointing that we don't get to use this feature.