[Android][Other] SoundCloud>spotify

SoundCloud>spotify,i've already uninstall my spotify because of your ads

Updated on 2021-06-01

Hey @Colewrld15,

I'm sorry to hear that you've chosen to leave Spotify. If you are experiencing any issues with your Spotify app or account, I'd suggest posting about your issue in the Help section of the community. If you have any product and/or feature suggestions to improve the Spotify app and service, you can submit a new Idea in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

I’ve closed this idea since it does not contain any feature or change request. You can find more information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works here.

Comments
Noah
Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-01

Hey @Colewrld15,

I'm sorry to hear that you've chosen to leave Spotify. If you are experiencing any issues with your Spotify app or account, I'd suggest posting about your issue in the Help section of the community. If you have any product and/or feature suggestions to improve the Spotify app and service, you can submit a new Idea in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

I’ve closed this idea since it does not contain any feature or change request. You can find more information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works here.