[Android][Other] The newest update is garbage

• Hate when I scroll far down in a long list of episodes in a podcast and when I download or add to my episodes, it reloads the entire page and shoots me to the top. So frustrating when you're seeking out older content and have to start over. Do NOT like the new keyword functions for finding podcasts and songs that you added/downloaded. Someone is trying to make a name for themselves in the development department, and they should stop talking.

Updated on 2021-06-02

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this Idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Duplicate suggestions. If there’s already an existing Idea, you can just add your vote to it.
  • Unclear suggestions. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed. That’s because we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those.
  • Ideas about availability in other countries.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
theawesomeness2
Visitor

agree 100%

Troyjack1
Casual Listener

The Android app is useless now. Selecting Downloads does not filter downloaded playlists within folders. Now, since the 5/27 update, ALL of my playlists that contained downloads are completely and entirely gone. I've spent hours curating these playlists and they have just disappeared. I don't do podcasts so I can't speak on that behalf, but I can say that the music playlist functionality is complete junk now. 

Mario
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-02

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this Idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Duplicate suggestions. If there’s already an existing Idea, you can just add your vote to it.
  • Unclear suggestions. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed. That’s because we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those.
  • Ideas about availability in other countries.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Related Ideas