[Android][Partnerships] Spotify Bluetooth MP3 Player

This post is somewhat similar to a couple other ideas, but the other ideas didn't seem to encompass the bluetooth along with the mini mp3 player, and ability to "listen offline".

There seems be a growing gap in the market for a mini bluetooth enabled mp3 player that has enough storage and has an interface that allows the ability to store "offline" spotify music.

With the popularity of Spotify, but new players entering the market chasing Spotify, it is only a matter of time before this type of device is created and I would think that someone at Spotify would have looked at teaming/partnering with a manufacturer to create such a device.  I would pay an easy $200+ for this.

I wonder if music licensing agreements are getting in the way of such a device.

Updated: 2016-04-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea.
This idea here especially requests a Bluetooth version - a similar general idea about an offline MP3 Player has also been suggested here.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-04-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas