[Android][Playlists] Ability to download all songs from playlists in folder

APPS: ANDROID, DESKTOP

As a Spotify user I want to be able to download all songs in folder with playlist so

I don't have to enter each of playlist in folder and choose download songs like it is working on iOS App.

IMG_1560.jpg

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-10-29

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-11-22

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

gichin
Gig Goer

I agree with Blake!

"Can a switch be installed in Playlist folders at the top level, or at the lower level?
Then you could download the Playlist folder in one step, and would no longer have to select the albums" individually."
Please see photo.

Idee 2 Anhang.jpg

Please excuse my English. I am writing my texts with the Google translator. I hope you can understand me

shebbes
Casual Listener

I am using an old version of Spotify on an IPod touch and it is possible to download all playlists in a folder in one go by going to all tracks (at the top of the folder) and selecting 'Available Offline'. So, not necessarily a new idea but functionality that was working and has been removed in later releases for some unknown reason. This is very useful, especially when Spotify decides to randomly delete all your downloads. Please bring it back.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-10-29

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉