[Android][Playlists] Sports mode

Hello,

I have been the dj for my sons hockey games for quite a few years now and spotify has been my go to app for tunes. The issue is, I have to pick songs approprite for what's going on in the game.... goal, penalty, goal against etc. I also have to skip through the intros which could be up to a minute long. 

I think spotify should design s sports game dj mode where you can set up songs under different easy to use one touch buttons. This mode would also let you either decide where to start the song or have a random selection thatll start the song automatically half way through or something. You can even throw in some sound effects for goals like a horn or a jail door closing for penalties. 

Please consider it... I know itll ve a great success. 

Updated on 2019-08-30

Hey there @Jkuz86,

We haven't heard back from you in a while about this idea. We'll go ahead and close this idea for now since we don't have any additional details in order to give it a proper status.

Keep in mind that there's a similar idea that you can add your support to here.

If that's not what you were thinking, you can always submit a new idea with more details if it's still something you'd like to see in the app.

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day :)

0 Likes
Comments
Jkuz86
Casual Listener

Please vote on this. If you play music at sports games this will be a very handy addition to the spotify app. 

Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2019-07-25

Hey there @Jkuz86,

Thank you for submitting this idea, we'll just need a bit more info to understand it first.

Just to confirm, are you suggesting something similar to this idea? If not, it'd be helpful if you could give us some details of what you're suggesting.

Please keep in mind that Spotify is for personal entertainment use only. There's more info about this here

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply :)

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-08-30

Hey there @Jkuz86,

We haven't heard back from you in a while about this idea. We'll go ahead and close this idea for now since we don't have any additional details in order to give it a proper status.

Keep in mind that there's a similar idea that you can add your support to here.

If that's not what you were thinking, you can always submit a new idea with more details if it's still something you'd like to see in the app.

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day :)