Announcements

[Android][Podcasts] If you cancel or censor Rogan ... I will #GoWithJoe

I will cancel if you cancel Joe Rogan. People can listen to whoever they want on spotify or chose not to if they dont like him. 

Updated on 2022-02-09

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We'll have to close this submission since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: "No pricing, subscription or content related requests."

If you have questions on our Content policies for creators, you can find more information in our Newsroom article here.

Take care.

Comments
b_4a-lvd1ffyd

Go ahead cancel. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, and & take that Jag off Joe Rogan with you!

zs6_-efzwjrdd

I stand with Joe Rogan and against the cancel culture mob.  They are the biggest hypocrites and parasites imaginable.  Let them all leave the country since the hate it so much.

ldhudson21

We all have a lot of options when we choose a music service to subscribe to.  Leave the creative process to those on the platform (Joe Rogan and others).  There are many podcasts on here that I don't agree with the creators views.  I just don't listen to them.  I don't ask for them to be taken off of the platform; they are free to talk about whatever they would like.  By stifling those you disagree with you just create an echo chamber.

I have free Apple Music and yet I chose to subscribe to this platform for the great music and Podcast content.  If Spotify wants to dictate who I can and cannot listen to or make it more difficult/impossible to find the content I like then I have other platforms I can go to.

Live and let live.

Jimcvg

I'm so tired of all these woke Spotify snowflakes trying to silence everyone. Time to cancel your subscriptions if this is the way it is. Pathetic losers.

zs6_-efzwjrdd

They are obsessed with making everyone as miserable as they are.   They refuse to use their time and energy to fight things that really matter, like human trafficking or genocide in China.   Oh no, that's too serious for them.  Instead they cowardly nitpick about songs and movies and podcasts while hiding behind computer keyboards and while giving a pass to all the violent, misogynistic rap and hip hop that their own people product every single day.

Yordan
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-02-09

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We'll have to close this submission since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: "No pricing, subscription or content related requests."

If you have questions on our Content policies for creators, you can find more information in our Newsroom article here.

Take care.

Env: prod