[Android][Podcasts] Why won't my daily podcast stay up-to-date?

I have spotify on android, and listen to a lot of daily podcast such as (the daily, NPR Politics podcast, etc) but recently when I go to look for new episodes, it's like 2 to 3 days behind. I have found that if I go to the "whats new" tab on my home page, I'm able to see that new podcast have been uploaded, however if I click on those episodes it won't play unless I add it to "my episodes". I am also unable to find the newly  updated podcast on the shows home page or profile.  I have tried deleting  and reinstalling, but that has proven to be a short term fix. My account is up to date, and I've searched through the spotify community before making this post and have become a bit frustrated, because there doesn't seem to be a easy solution. So can someone on the spotify team just reach out and let me know that there is something being done on the back end or in a new update? 

Thank you in advance 

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

As per our guidelines, the Idea Exchange is the place for the Spotify users to share their suggestions in the form of ideas (or support such ideas). 

It would seem that  you're experience issues with this features already available in the app.  Because of this we invite you to post in our Help Boards.  The Community will be happy to help.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

As per our guidelines, the Idea Exchange is the place for the Spotify users to share their suggestions in the form of ideas (or support such ideas). 

It would seem that  you're experience issues with this features already available in the app.  Because of this we invite you to post in our Help Boards.  The Community will be happy to help.

Thanks for understanding.