[Android] Shuffle play from android

I please make the "shuffle play" shuffle your whole playlist instead of picking out 100 from the top of the playlist. 

I have a playlist with more than 2000 tracks and every time i shuffle them from my android phone it will shuffle 100 out of the first 200 and queue them. So i'm basically listening to the same tracks over and over again.

Updated on 2019-03-11

Hey there!

There is no limit on the number of songs which are included in the Shuffle Play queue.

However, If you're using Spotify Connect or another wireless connection method to play from one device to another, it's possible only the first 100 tracks in the playlist are transferred to the other device, which means the shuffled tracks are only selected from those first 100 tracks.

This is currently a known ongoing issue and is under investigation by the Spotify tech teams. You can add your +VOTE here so you can keep up to speed.

If you're experiencing this issue when you're not using Spotify Connect or another wireless connection method, please post in the Help Boards, so this can be investigated further.

Comments
Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-03-11

Hey there!

There is no limit on the number of songs which are included in the Shuffle Play queue.

However, If you're using Spotify Connect or another wireless connection method to play from one device to another, it's possible only the first 100 tracks in the playlist are transferred to the other device, which means the shuffled tracks are only selected from those first 100 tracks.

This is currently a known ongoing issue and is under investigation by the Spotify tech teams. You can add your +VOTE here so you can keep up to speed.

If you're experiencing this issue when you're not using Spotify Connect or another wireless connection method, please post in the Help Boards, so this can be investigated further.