Announcements

[Android] Swipe up & down the Now Playing View

Hello again 🙂 Me again 😄 New idea again 😄

Can you please add slide up feature for playing now?

swipe-animation.gif

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-02-28

Marked as new idea and edited it to make it easier to find and clearer by adding froleo's mockup from the last idea about that request.
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

Music Fan

This would be great 🙂

This would be really nice actually... just another thing spotify could do to make their app a little more comfortable to navigate

Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hey @Alptuna06 thanks for submitting this idea to the Idea Exchange! Right now we don't have plans for a feature like this so we're marking this as 'Not Right Now'. However, we're keeping this idea open for more kudos and comments. If this continues to grow we'll present it to our teams again, thanks!

Music Fan

Yeah, I like this. This is why I liked the stock Apple Music app on iOS, because of this feature.

Need this

Roadie

Every other music app has this, including Android apps (Google Play Music, Apple Music, etc.). And again, iOS has this feature. So why shouldn't Android users have it? Just doesn't make sense.

I can get behind this. I am constantly trying to swipe up because it feels so intuitive to do so. 

Casual Listener

this feature may seem small from a usability point but it adds so much fluidity and beauty. please consider doing this spotify team. I like the new design already and this would even fit better now. 

This needs to happen now!!!!!!!!