[Android] Sync/ Integration with other Music Players

Hi all guys!

It's been a while using Spotify and recently i go Premium, love the quality of the songs and the simple things of the app for android. But a long time ago, i purchased an app, Neutron Music Player, to be honest, far my best favorite Music Player, 64 bits rendering etc etc. Like me, i think many other users have purchased a Music Player and i think that a GREAT idea is the possibility to play your spotify music in your own Music Player, this because there are many details that Spotify Music Player don't have like:

- A good equalizer

- Sound amplification

- A good "sound melt" option for Hi-Quality headsets.

- Network support

Many other things like that you can take from your own music player. I hope everybody can support this idea. 

KR

Jero

Updated: 2015-12-06

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea

TheReasonIsThat

I also like the idea to have Spotify enabled in other players.

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-12-06

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!