[Android][Your Library] Add option to change default "Your Library" tab

Allow us the option to change the default tab clicking "Your Library" displays. Currently, it goes straight to the Playlist tab. I never use playlists, and tend to scroll through my saved Artists instead, since I listen to albums at a time. Possibly add a drop down option in settings to default to Playlists, Artists, or Albums.

And as an additional request, allow the option to launch the app into the "Your Library" menu.

Updated on 2019-11-02

Hey there,

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-11-02

Hey there,

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.