[Android][Your Library] Delete song from Premium Playlist on Android

Please add the ability to delete a song from a playlist on my phone. I should be able to delete a song from the playlist I created. It is impossible to do so on Spotify Premium as it is presently designed. The user must make note of the song and then go to the desktop version to delete the song. This is unnecessarily complicated. I am a Premium user. When I used Spotify Free I could delete songs from a playlist on my Android phone so I know this is possible. I believe this was suggested at least 3 years ago by other users so Spotify needs to listen to its users and get this done.

Updated on 2021-06-24

Hey  @matte88 ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since this is already a feature - you can remove a song from a playlist you created using the three dot menu next to it.  

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing feature.

Cheers!

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-24

Hey  @matte88 ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since this is already a feature - you can remove a song from a playlist you created using the three dot menu next to it.  

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing feature.

Cheers!