[Android][Your Library], Need more than 1000 artists in music library!

Few month ago I noticed that my list of artist in music library exceeded a thousand artist.

After that I have an issue in my mobile app - sometimes (more than in 50%) I can't add another artist or band. At least after restarting app - they automatically were unfollowed...

So I write to support, and after long-long letters they say me, that there is an limit of artist (1000) beyond which problems can begin (leastwise on android app).

I have more than 1000 interesting artists and that number will grower! I need not to be limit or at least significantly increase the limit (more than 2000) for correctly working music library.

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
goldenhaw
Casual Listener
Elena
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-12-17

Hey @goldenhaw,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Avbprog66
Visitor

remove the limit of 1,500 performers.Over 1500 subscriptions may not add your favorite artist to favorites.

kefimovv
Visitor
Please add the ability to add to favorites more than 1500 performers
Choveka68

I'm agree. Remove the limit please.

Related Ideas