[Android][Your Library] Spotify slow at opening albuns/artist on new update

I didn't like the new podcast emphasis update. First of all, the app started to become very slow at opening albuns and artists (10 seconds to open an album!!), and I assume that this bug is triggered by the high amount of saved musics in my library. Recently, I switched phones and my brother stayed with my old phone, which had this problem, and the problem persists on the new phone. However, the old phone now doesn't have the same problem with my brother's account, with fewer musics, which takes to the assumption above. Besides that, its very annoying to follow every artist and every album on my liked songs, when all artist and albuns should be listed based on my liked songs, just like the previous version. I like spotify but this update drove me crazy.

Updated on 2019-08-24

Seems like you're having an issue worth investigating.

You should try deleting and reinstalling the app. Hopefully that'll fix the issue.

If not, please search for the issue in the respective help section and post there to be in the loop. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic, so it can fixed.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)
0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-08-24

Seems like you're having an issue worth investigating.

You should try deleting and reinstalling the app. Hopefully that'll fix the issue.

If not, please search for the issue in the respective help section and post there to be in the loop. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic, so it can fixed.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)