[Android][Your Music] Everything is too big

I can't zoom out. Everything is in my face. It's giving me anxiety. Can we have an option to make things smaller please? Also, new update to library is ridiculous. Terrible. How is removing useful features a good idea? Ack! Trash.

Updated on 2019-07-10

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each. 
  • Ideas should be posted in English 
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread)
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines 

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board. 

More information about how the Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Taskforcewalsh

I couldn’t agree more. I have loved Spotify for years, but the latest update is heinous. The “Your Library” tab has been rendered almost worthless. Previously, it allowed me to rapidly access music I had recently listened to. Now it’s into submenues I rarely used previously (playlists, etc). Instead I’m forced over to “Home”, where everything is too big. Is it too much to ask to simply see a condensed list of music I want to listen to? Please go back to your previous practicality, Spotify!

Firmamento
Casual Listener

Agreed, @Taskforcewalsh !

It's a laughable new interface. It's 2019, we are supposed to be progressing.

The new interface doesn't even provide you your Artists sorted in alphabetical order anymore. It is randomized, or you could search for the artist. Can't remember the specific artist you're looking for? Tough luck! Gotta dig through the randomized list and find it. Better hope you're not operating a motor vehicle while using this new app!

Please fix these issues.. Simply go back to the old interface, no one will miss this new interface, believe me!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-07-10

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each. 
  • Ideas should be posted in English 
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread)
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines 

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board. 

More information about how the Idea Exchange works can be found here.