[Android][Your Music] Liked Songs on mobile has no filter/search function.

Liked Songs on mobile has no filter/search function at the top anymore? I have no preference between the heart or the + but don't strip features, please.

Updated on 2019-06-20

Hey @Korvic 

You can use the filter to change the way a playlist is presented. Just click the three dot menu in the top right corner to Sort, Find, or Filter downloaded songs.

More tips are available here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Getting-to-know-the-new-Your-Library/ta-p/4766771

Hope it helps. :)

Comments
o4s4bctqw1s8zn9
Regular

I would just like to second this with a comment as well as a like. This is a huge and what should be a basic feature. I'm appaled that spotify doesn't have this.

This is the most annoying change. Why don't I have a songs library anymore? Like wth these aren't my "liked" songs. I like a lot of songs that I haven't added to my library. I want to be able to easily search for a song I'm thinking of in my library instead of scrolling through 1100 songs to find it. Like there's no control + f function on my f#?*!#b phone keyboard GIVE ME BACK MY SEARCH FUNCTION AT THE TOP OF MY SONG LIBRARY

Toph_

I have the same issue. Firstly, I'd much prefer "Liked Songs" to be referenced as "My Library." I don't see why it's being made so bold to display these are Liked. (Very obvious that these songs are liked.. that's why I save them to my library) But, I can live with the verbage. What is a huge annoyance is that I cannot pull down and easily search my "Liked" songs. I have to tap the 3 button settings icon on the top left, click on "Find in Liked Songs" and then I'm presented with what is a perfect way to search. I really feel there is too many unnecessary steps to search for a song. I really hope this is a bug that can be fixed rather than an intended feature.

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-06-20

Hey @Korvic 

You can use the filter to change the way a playlist is presented. Just click the three dot menu in the top right corner to Sort, Find, or Filter downloaded songs.

More tips are available here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Getting-to-know-the-new-Your-Library/ta-p/4766771

Hope it helps. :)