[Artist Page] Hide Album On Artists Page

User Story:

As a spotify user who binges on a single artist at a time,
I would like the ability to hide redundant/live/best-of albums,
so that I can enjoy the artist's work without repetition.

Meta: I found similar ideas to mine, but not an exact match. Feel free to close if you feel that this is a true duplicate.

Description:

I tend to 'binge listen' to a single artist for a period of time. Many times I'll just hit play on the top ten and let it burn through their discography. This tends to give me a deeper appreciation for an artist. With this in mind it would be nice to hide/minimize certain albums (non explicit version, non special edition, live, best of, etc). I love seeing what versions are available, I just don't have a need to play the same album twice (normal and deluxe). I certainly could create a playlist for a particular artist, however I then have to regularly check for new albums and the playlist could become stale.

Extra: An alternative solution would be an artists playlist that get's automatically updated. It seems this exact idea has already been suggested.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-04-03

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-04-03

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!