[Artist Page] Show which Friends listen to this Artist

I think it would be great to go to an artists page, and be able to see which friends listen to that artist. Right under the "followers" indicator could be a "friends listening to this artist" indicator, and clicking on it would show which friends have played songs by that artist the last month (or have added songs by that artist to their playlists).

Updated on 2018-03-12

Hey folks, 

We’re here to let you know we've retired the feature showing your which of your friends listen to an artist on our Artist Profiles.

Of course, we always take retiring features in Spotify very seriously. We'll continue putting energy into new ways of sharing music discoveries with your friends on Spotify.

Please post here with any questions or feedback you might have. We’ll be sure it reaches the right teams.

Thanks!

Comments
Peter__
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Brols
Music Fan

Sorry for commenting on this without really having anything to say, but I really need to get this idea bumped.

Carina
Community Legend

@Peter__ this has implemented, right? In the latest desktop version it shows me "x listeners in your network" and who they are (full list).

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

2015-01-13

Now you can see who in your network has listened to an artist right on the artist page. You can read more about these new social features right here.

Thanks for the continued feedback everyone!

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 9.27.14 AM.png

This idea has been reposted here.

tr01
Casual Listener

This feature no longer exists, am I right? I don't see it anymore

PJEC
Roadie

Is there an option to turn this off?

fergmarta

It has been only today when I have stopped seeing the artist network listeners it... Does anyone know if it has been officially removed?

jacmccl

This was a fantastic feature but it seems like it's been removed

ShakyPl

HELLO SPOTIFY WHY WAS THIS FEATURE REMOVED I LOVED IT !!!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2018-03-12

Hey folks, 

We’re here to let you know we've retired the feature showing your which of your friends listen to an artist on our Artist Profiles.

Of course, we always take retiring features in Spotify very seriously. We'll continue putting energy into new ways of sharing music discoveries with your friends on Spotify.

Please post here with any questions or feedback you might have. We’ll be sure it reaches the right teams.

Thanks!