Artist page: Show all songs in a list (Mobile)

Once you select an artist, you should be able to see all of the artist's songs, not just the popular songs. Sometimes you are looking for a song but don't remember it's name until you see it, and it take to much time to browse it albumwise, specially if you are not really a fan and you are looking for just this song.

Divde the artist's front page into: songs, albums, related artists, bio, singles, etc... 

The song section is sorted by popularity, as is now, but add a button on the bottom that says "See All Songs >" like in the the album section

Updated: 2016-02-02

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-quot-View-all-songs-quot-option-needed-on-Artist-...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
folsson

@Andrealaurenv. The problem with that solution is that you dont only get the songs from the Artist you search for. For example: Search for The Beatles -> See all songs -> The number 11 song in the list is "The Beatles by Devendra Banhart". Followed by **bleep** covers and anything with the phrase "the beatles" in it. 

This is really annoying when I want to shuffle listen through all The Beatles songs beacuse I cant just search for Beatles and "see all songs" and press shuffle. If I want to do this I would have to put all The Beatles songs in a playlist and shuffle, which takes quite some time. 

dsamuels100

I would love to see this feature added! Searching through each album is a terrible way to find that song you are looking for by that one band. 

Thanks!

ottawayd

You need to be able to view all songs by an Artist in one list, preferrably sorted by popularity. The only way you can currently view this is by starting with a song in the top 5 and then viewing the queue... This is something that I always used on the desktop version, but I would imagine the desktop users to be decreasing. Important to get this sorted for the mobile version.

Colinp1-ca

Hello,

i see see this has not been fixed as of yet. This is a very important. I would love to see this fox implemented ASAP. I switched from a direct competitor of Spotify who does this perfectly and will be forced to switch back. 

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2016-02-02

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-quot-View-all-songs-quot-option-needed-on-Artist-...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!